Thursday, August 16, 2007

Classic Mini Parts Sale


Stainless steel (so no rust) door steps to be fix at door bottom opening.



Cooper Laura logo for bonnet/boot and stainless steel door handle protection(to fit into gap in the door of handle) - SOLD






Hard to get, bonnet lip in chrome (one need not buy the whole half cut now to have this)












Aircon cover (for the front left passenger) measuring 20" in length





Steering lock-STOP LOCK brand with key






Working Lucas Distributor (Lucas 59D4 41882A) with brand new contact point; it came out from my 1275cc A+ engine

















Complete rear lamps with wiring (minus one easy to get 12V bulb)









Rare Black Seat Belts with all nuts and bolts





















Hardly used H4 headlamps by HELLA (no bulbs included) (SOLD)





Delta power sticker(new)



Delta power hard aluminium sticker (new)




Mini delta sticker(new)



I Like mini sticker(new)



British Leyland sticker(new) - SOLD






Pair of 7.5" brake pads from EBC (green in colour)-NEW (SOLD)












Difficult to get, pair of rear springs-better comfort than the rubber cones and last lifetime









Black plastic rear mirror with suckers attachment to front window





Pair of standard wipers











Dipstick for the engine





































3 comments:

kulmini said...

My nick is wilhelm & can one can message me and reached me at http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/continentals/163-zerotohundred- com-mini-club-311.html

I'm doing this as knowing the mini fans wud call my mobile until I have to switch off...LOL.

Kindest rgds

Unknown said...

Do you still have the seat belts? I can't seem to log on to ZTH. Do get in touch. hanafi21@gmail.com


Cheers.

cwg said...

Hi,

interested in the wipers. Are they hook type ? email me at wengueyc@gmaildotcom